Our blog has moved...

Thursday, April 29, 2010
Hi everyone. Please be aware that this blog now lives with our official website at www.veryspecialonline.com.au/blog so for all the latest blog posts, please check it out at the new location. This blog will no longer be updated... I am now using Wordpress, although it is taking some getting used to, so please forgive me if it doesn't look as pretty as it could for a while... I'm still working it all out!

I hope you'll still enjoy reading and will follow me to www.veryspecialonline.com.au/blog ...
Thanks so much and have a lovely day!

Vikki
www.veryspecialonline.com.au

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It’s really very informative that I wanted ever, thanks for this.

Party Dresses For Girls

boy christening outfits

christening shoes

girl's gymnastic leotards

Post a Comment