Lolly Buffets

Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I'm a little fascinated with lolly buffets at the moment. I've come across a few brides recently who are intending to have these at their wedding receptions. Sometimes called a candy buffet, candy table, or dessert buffet, a decorated table of sweets is a cute alternative to traditional bomboniere for your wedding or any special event. Your guests can select their favourite goodies to take home. I'm even considering this idea for my upcoming 30th birthday :)
If you happen to have tried this concept for yourself and have any gorgeous photos of a lolly buffet, I'd love it if you'd share them with me. I need some inspiration and I'm thinking of doing a blog post with a collection of piccies, if you're willing to share!
Feel free to email info@veryspecialonline.com.au and I'll have a go at sharing as many as I can!
Until next time...
Vikki
www.veryspecialonline.com.au

2 comments:

Polka Dot Bride said...

Have you seen our L is for Lolly Buffets post? I love lolly buffets! What a great birthday idea!

Very Special Celebrations said...

Would you believe, I was just having a look at that post on your blog! Will email you... have a couple of questions!

Post a Comment