Unique Wedding Cake Toppers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009



A couple of days ago I mentioned the work of Angela from Cowboys and Cupcakes. I thought I'd continue the theme by featuring these delightful little bride and groom wooden, hand-painted wedding cake toppers. Angela is supplying us with these little gems exclusively, so we're proud to say we're the only store in Australia with these particular creations! If you like the look of our in-store samples you can take a pair home, but the real fun in these is that you can order your cake toppers to reflect elements of your bridal gown, your groom's outfit, and your hair colour. These personalised products make wonderful keepsakes and are truly unique!
Vikki

1 comments:

Ange B said...

Oh wow. I am so flattered, thank you so much Vikki!
I love your blog too, keep up the good work!
Cheers
Angela

Post a Comment